Sunday 16 October 2011

Maidstone Half Marathon 16 October

OMG what a fresh morning, so so cold. Really couldn't decide what to wear, started off in shorts and vest, way too cold for that and had to change.  All of a sudden the race had started with no warning so off we went. I forgot how hilly the course was up and down up and down constantly.  I saw Figgy at mile 6 so was pleased I manged to get that far being in front and then Alison caught me at mile 9. It was a great course with lovely scenary. I felt good running this race and it had some nice down long hills.  I keep seeing the same girl at races and we always finish at the same time lol. I got another PB today from just only a few weeks ago.

Completed in 2:05:16 so was very pleased!!! Last Half Marathon for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment