Sunday 1 April 2012

High mileage

Yesterday Kirsty mentioned that she was going for a run this morning and said that she wanted to do 13 miles.  I  thought it would be nice to join her, initially I wasn't planning on doing 13 miles and thought why not.  Ian also joined us. We met at Radnor Park and did my usual route.  My legs were feeling a bit tired this morning after doing the race yesterday. So I was a bit slower than normal.  The route nearly finished at bottom of Zig Zag path, I thought I have done enough miles, so no need to run up it!!

Splits 10:08, 9:45, 9:44, 9:45, 9:52, 9:30, 9:38, 9:42, 9:35, 9:39, 9:46, 9:52

Distance 12.50
Time 2:02.06

I have added up my mileage for this week and it was very high especially when I am starting to taper off now.  I have had a week off and it has been glorious sunshine which has made me want to be outside and run. This week has been my highest mileage totalling 43.14 miles.  I have had two rest days this week, Wednesday and Friday.

So from now on I am tapering.  Going to have a rest day tomorrow.

Spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment