Saturday 7 April 2012

Running with a difference

Today for my run I was running with my Union Jack head band as I wanted to make sure that I would be comfortable. So off I went and I didn't even notice that I was wearing them.  Today I was running on my own and I did see a couple of people I knew along the way and got some smiles.  I would of thought I would of got lots of strange looks but I didn't, hopefully they knew I was training for the marathon.

At mile 11, Gilly met me to finish the run with me. I did make her chuckle.  I did tell her that I would be wearing them but I don't think she seriously thought I would go through with it.

I had planned to do 13 miles but my route was short and I wasn't going to make it up for a sake of a mile.

Splits 9:21, 9:38, 9:13, 9:17, 8:45, 8:56, 8:49, 8:57, 8:52, 8:46, 8:47, 11:20

Distance 12 miles
Time 1:50:38

No comments:

Post a Comment