Monday 21 May 2012

6 mile run

Sunday night I was persuaded by Tim, Will and Mark to join them for a 5 mile run with Lauren. I agreed. We started off at Chambers and ran down the High Street and the Old Street and then getting onto the seafront.  When we reached the seafront a gap started to form with Will, Mark and Lauren running ahead. I was running quick, doing under 8:30 minute miles.  The turn around point was in Seabrook at the garage and then we run up Sandgate Hill and then onto home. We ended up running 6 miles.  I was pleased with my run, as I was running quite quick and a PB for Sunday could be possible if the wind is on my side.

Distance 6 miles
Time 51:28

Splits 8:17, 8:18, 8:28, 8:35, 9:27, 8:21
(9:27 split was Sandgate hill) without that I could of carried on running at the pace I was running before then. Also I could of carried on running after the 6 miles at the same pace too. Felt strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment