Tuesday 15 May 2012

Club Relays Folkestone

Today we have had a mixture of weather, sunshine, rain and hail and I was just hoping for tonight to be dry.  We all gathered in the carpark by the seafront getting into our teams.  We were getting ready and Tim pulls out his new trainers which were the brightest that anyone has seen.  Off Tim went for his warm and upon his return you could see him miles away from the glow of his trainers.  I was running with Lucy, going first leg, second leg for me and Kirsty running third leg.  During the first leg, it absolutely chucked it down, later learnt at the club that Lucy had missed that rain cloud!!!  Lucy had a good run and then it was my turn and felt quite good just a little achy from Sunday.  I ran back and off Kirsty went.

PB 21:13
Splits 8:02, 8:17, 7:42

2011 22:12
2010 24:01

No comments:

Post a Comment