Sunday 11 December 2011

6 steady miles with Lynda

Today I had company and Lynda joined me.  We were so good getting up and going for a run after our running party last night. As soon as we got onto the Leas we were hit by the wind. When we got onto the seafront the waves were really big and we were still running in the wind. We turned around just after 3 miles which was a relief. It was great having Lynda's company.

This morning I had woke up with achy legs and thought it must of been from dancing in heals last night.  It has only just about taken me all day to work out what it was from. Its just my right leg that aches. It was from yesterday afternoon, I had managed to slip backwards down some stairs carrying a ladder which landed on top of me. I have now got a massive bruise that has started to come up. My thigh and calf aches. I was so lucky that I didn't do any damage!

Completed in 1:02:42

Splits 11:03, 10:19, 10:40, 9:58, 10:02, 10:39  
Distance covered this week 37:38

No comments:

Post a Comment