Monday 5 December 2011

First day of Marathon Training

I have had three days off running. I thought I would have a little break before marathon training. Today is the first day of my marathon training. Its either 19 weeks to Brighton or 20 weeks to London. I will hear if I am luckily enough to get a London place on 20 December.

Lunch time today I went to the gym. I did 1 rep of 10 lifting the ball with my legs and then lowering my legs without touching the floor. 2 x reps of 10 pushing the ball out with my feet and legs. 2 x reps of 10 laying on the ball and raising my legs in the air. 2 x reps of 20 abs and twisting my abs.  2 x reps of 20 laying on the floor raising lower back. I held the plank position for 20 seconds and side plank on each side for 20 seconds.

Tonight I went out for a brisk 4 mile run.  Time completed 35:20.

Splits 8:48, 9:16, 8:39, 8:39

No comments:

Post a Comment