Saturday 17 December 2011

Long run 13 miles

It was a nice and fresh Saturday morning with the sun shining. There were patches of ice I had to dodge. On my way I saw my Mum and Nan in the car and then my Auntie and someone from the gym. There were quite a few runners out today, I saw one that was wearing a charity top so he must be marathon training too, first I saw him by Homebase and then saw him later by the Imperial which was funny.  I was quite a bit slower today compared to last week for some reason. I turned back later this week, turned back at the Light Railway Station. When I got onto the promenade, there were quite a few stones I had to doge due to the storms that we have had.  But when I got down past the rowing club it was really bad and the paths were totally covered so that made it really difficult to run through. I will have to change my route a bit next time.

Splits 9:40, 10:30, 10:12, 10:12, 9:34, 9:48, 10:00, 9:53, 9:51,9:44, 10:49, 10:26, 11:48

Time completed 2:12:26

No comments:

Post a Comment