Tuesday 6 March 2012

Club night

Tonight we had a couple of options to choose from. Either hill reps or to run 8 miles which includes 2 mile warm up, 4 mile tempo and then 2 mile warm down.  I certainly didn't fancy doing hill reps after Sunday but didn't fancy doing 8 miles either.  Becky and Leah was the same so we decided to do the tempo ran but to do 6 miles instead.  So we did 2 mile warm up and then 4 mile tempo where we upped the speed.  We had managed to keep up the pace for the first loop but Becky and I legs were still tied.  Leah left after the first loop to go to a class.  My shoe lace had come undone and it was such a struggle to reach my foot! For second loop of the tempo we had slowed down.  Then we ran back to the club.  My watch took a while to find the satellite which was annoying.

Distance 6.63 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment