Sunday 27 November 2011

10 mile run in the wet and wind

Today I decided to do a long run. I didn't run yesterday as spent the day at Lakeside Christmas shopping. I did my usual 10 mile route. My legs felt good today as have had 2 days off. On route about 3 miles in I saw Sue and Pam ahead, so I ran a bit faster to catch up. They were running in the same direction as me so I ran along with them for about just over mile going down Horn Street. From the start it was windy, at the bottom of Horn Street I got onto the beach and headed towards the Imperial, OMG it was so windy, I was running in the wind and then it started to chuck down. I was looking forward to turning round. When I turned around I just flew having the wind behind me.  I got to ziggy zaggy path and I saw a runner, so I thought right I am going to catch you up.  On the last straight of the path I caught him up and shouted out "come on"  when I went past, meaning race with me to the top but he wasn't having any of it. I had beaten him to the top YAY.

Spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment