Monday 21 November 2011

Gym sess

Tonight I did my usual session in the gym, I did 10 minutes on the bike as warm up before going onto the swiss ball. I did 1 rep of 10 lifting the ball with my legs and then lowering my legs to the ground without touching, 2  reps of 10 pushing the ball out with my legs and feet. 2 reps of 20, laying on ball lifting legs up in the air. 2 reps of 20 doing abs and twisting to do abs on ball. Held plank position for 20 seconds and side plank on each side for 20 seconds.

I did some marathon preparation tonight to plan out which races I am going to do leading up to the marathon. So  at the moment I am planning on doing the Boxing Day run in December. January going to 2 XCountry races, one  beginning of Jan and the other end of January. February going to do Half Marathon, March Olympic Park run, 5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment